COMPONENT TWO FINAL

by - 08:17

When it came to my component two final piece I decided to try a technique which I had never previously tried. I did extensive research into interesting techniques which would stand out on my blog, the one I found I did indeed use for my final piece. 


To create the images below, I selected blending options and then played around with the many colour combinations which were available. Some colour-ways worked but some did no due to a heavy contract in the colours. Although these may look like double exposures, they are more of colour distortions.



Final images





The above photographs are those that I used in my final piece. To create the paint drop images I used a certain type of clothing dye so the colours would be more vibrant. Although I did slightly enhance the images on photoshop, the colours were originally rather vibrant. 


Final results

Above are two of my three final pieces which I created using the technique which I had learnt. I feel it replicates the affect which oil has on nature, and the environment. I also made sure I used rubbish in many of my photographs to focus on my main topic of pollution.
I really liked how it made the images look, and it also made them stand out more and added interest to the pieces.


Contact sheets





You May Also Like

0 comments